Sunday, July 11, 2010

Ascencion Martinez
English 20
Post #2

Only Daughter

For me this book was a very good story and it really made me think anout my family. Sandras dad is an avreg typical hispanic dad that has a daughter. The only thing they want from their daughter is a getting married with a good m=husband that can maintaing her. In my family I have a cousin called Cynthia and her major is registred nurse.

Sandra said"After four years in college and two more in graduate school and still no husband, my father shakes his head even now and says I wasted all that education."(Cisneros4)When my family found out that Cynthia didnt have a boyfriend everyone looked at her with a face like whats wrong with you but she didnt really care. Now she has career and has money but no boyfriend but we all still love her.

Sge is a good person and alot of people look up to her becasue she did not let guys get in her way.

No comments:

Post a Comment